Conference News & Updates
- Your registration for Williamson Lodge includes one room with either 2 Full size beds and 1 set of bunk beds or 1 Queen bed and 2 sets of bunk beds. Bedding and linens are included, however cribs, etc. are available in a very limited supply. There are also connecting rooms for families who need larger rooms. If you have a specific request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are a very limited number of golf carts available for use while at the camp. The cost is $40 per day with a $200 refundable deposit that will be returned if cart is returned in good condition. To reserve a cart, a fully paid registration must be received by Growing Families. The charges for the golf cart will be paid directly to the camp when you arrive.
- A checklist of potential things to bring to camp can be found here. Keep in mind this list created by the camp is used for youth camps so certain things won't apply.
- If you are travelling with an infant, please plan to bring pack & play, etc., as this will be needed for the nursery area too. We are working to have extras available so you won't have to move between your motel room and the nursery. Anyone with extras, please email to email@example.com.
- Please note, we are not the only guests who will be at the camp. Our schedule is set up for our group only but many things will be shared throughout the week.
- The camp has an awesome High Ropes Course called Eagle Crest Adventures. Time for the course will be included in our schedule. Please note there is an extra fee for this course and a sign up will be held at camp. There is only one time for this course that will be offered.
Coming to the area before the conference or want to stay after? We do have a post-conference evening (Saturday evening/Sunday morning) that can be reserved with our group (see Post-Conference information). All guests need to be checked out of their rooms by 11 am on Sunday. For additional lodging in the area here are a few to consider:
CarlinVilla - In the town of Carlinville; very close to camp.
Magnuson Grand Hotel - Right off I-55 in Raymond, IL.
Litchfield, IL is 20 minutes from camp and has many major hotel brands.
Would you like promotional materials to hand out to your classes about the upcoming conference? Promotional Flier click here