"As we pulled out of family camp and saw our children's eyes tear up with sadness, we immediately recognized that we had just experienced the four most precious days of their lives. The GFI Family Camp and Conference created that opportunity for our kids." (2017 Conference Attendee)
Our Conference Team continues to be attentive to the many details that can help us maintain affordable pricing for the exceptional value received. The conference registration includes the following amenities and services:
- Conference facilities, lodging, (motel style rooms, or RV sites full hookups) nine meals (Thursday dinner through lunch on Sunday).
- Children programs, activities, snacks and materials.
- Nursery care during morning conference sessions.
- Entrance and activity's fees for the various camp amenities, including all water activities with lifeguards, boating, swimming, water slide, blobs, swimming pool, miniature golf, and indoor gym activities. (The High-Ropes course and Climbing Gym will be available at a discounted price to GFI families.)
Conference Pricing* Motel Style RV Sites
Adult: $232.00 per adult $175.00 per adult
Teen: 13-19 yrs. $190.00 per teen $140.00 per teen
Child: 6-12 yrs. $145.00 per child $115.00 per child
Preschool: 2-5 yrs. $ 65.00 per child $ 55.00 per child
Infants-23 months $ 35.00 per child $ 25.00 per child
For "tent camping" prices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* GFI offers three payments methods. Learn more -->HERE
** Pricing for children is based on their age as of August 2, 2018
A step by step guide through the on-line Registration Process can be found-->HERE
Ready to Register? Click--> HERE